First You Learn How to Make with Blogger Blogs. You start to Make Money. Visit The Blogs Click Here.
*This is how I make frogs when people ask for them at Birthday parties and other events. Pretty quick and easy plus he always gets a good response.
* great frog can I use it I was asked for a frog yesterday and your's is much better
*Holly Hopper how do u male the eyes if u don't have a small 5 inch balloon? But other than that awesome!!!
*Hi Holly.I love your programme I watched everyday at my lunch time. I want know what type of balloons you use.
*thanks for the videos , greetings from Greece!!!
* Great video! I make my frogs with a sitting body. For the tongue, I use an uninflated red 260 with tiny piece of a black 260 knotted on the end for a fly.
* Next time, for your next video, can you teach me how to make a SIMPLE monkey. I am only a beginner so please make it easy. I stink at twisting so please make it as least twisting as possible. I would really love it if you made a monkey. thanks.
* I do and happy to do so. Mouth inflating looks so cool but, unless you are making something that the public are not going anywhere near I use a floor pump or a Qualatex pump like Holly's. I have to say that the floor pump is great but the hand pump is more precise. You have already been told about the health issues with mouth inflation and it isn't just restricted to the child who gets the balloon. If it pops, the germs will disperse as an aerosol and could affect many people at once. R U Angry?
* no why would I be angry?? germs are good for people though. not too mutch to worry about mouth inflating. if you were to live in a sterile environment you would become very sick very quickly howard hughes is a great example of this. nice little frog though.
* It is the alcohol in the markers that causes the balloons to pop. Sharpies are what my fellow twisters and I use. They almost dry in a split second.
*
I thought that you had changed to whiteboard markers recently? I switched and have never looked back as they don't reliquify to the same extent and are now available in a decent range of colours.
